Wednesday, March 3rd
Clear Sky - Wind: 3.18 Mph
48.5 °F
Lake Of The Ozarks Bass Fishing Reports

Bassing Bob Forums

Home Forums Lake Of The Ozarks Bass Fishing Reports Bagnell Dam To Toll Bridge (0 To 15MM). What Is Working? Ask For Advice.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Bob Bueltmann
    Participant

Marvin, I fished the lower end on Friday, same results. No takers. However, I do think that will change this week with warmer temps. It was however frustrating having to break through main channel ice just to get to coves that had ice, buck creek and 6 mile cove, with very little open water. Today there were a few limits caught in that stretch in a tournament, so that area should be turning on soon, I hope.

Marvin Kropp
    Participant

Today we fished from 8:30 am till noon. Air temp was in mid 50’s and water temp fished was around 45 degrees, cloudy with heavy winds. We mostly fished Buck Creek, Easter Hollow cove. Caught a 3 1/2 pounder on a double willow blade spinner bait, white and chartreuse in color . We then headed up to mouth of Gravois in Possum Hollow where my daughter-n-law caught a nice 5 1/2 pounder. Her biggest bass ever! She’s only been bass fishing since last year. Needless to say she was quite excited when she caught the Hawg. She caught it on a single willow blade spinner bait, white and chartreuse with a chartreuse Mister Twister trailer tail. We slowed rolled the baits from the banks and caught the fish in 3-5 feet of water . Not a lot of fish caught but decent ones.

Marvin Kropp
    Participant

Also posted a couple pics of her in the Women Bass Fishing in the photo section !

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Create a FREE Membership Upgrade to PRO
Cart 0 items - $0.00