Tuesday, January 19th
Clear Sky - Wind: 6.91 Mph
41.7 °F
Lake Of The Ozarks Bass Fishing Reports

Bassing Bob Forums

Home Forums Lake Of The Ozarks Bass Fishing Reports Gravois Arm. What Is Working? Ask For Advice.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Gravois Arm. What is working? Ask for advice.

Marvin Kropp
    Participant

Fished 7-12-13 from 7:30 – 10:30 pm on the Gravois Arm. Myself and my son caught 4 fish . One keeper close to four pounds. Three small fish caught on main channel points entering Bouge Creek. The keeper caught inside of cove on chunk rock not far inside of cove . One fish was caught on 10 in. Manns grape jelly worm, although all others and keeper was caught on a senko worm with wacky jig head very close to bank.

Ben Mccullough
    Participant

Main points where the gravios and osage meet, typically in the first 3 miles of a gravios arm are catching fish. Position boat in 30-40 of water, casting to the 15-20ft range and work dark colored worms back to the boat. 10″ seem to be working the best rigged texas style.

Marvin Kropp
    Participant

Fished this morning 6:30-10:00 am. Five fish, one keeper close to three pounds. Fished main channell points and short ways inside of coves. Baits. 10in. Power worm green, and senko/ wacky head purple worm.

Dave Bueltmann
    Participant

Thanks Marvin618 and bmm102883!! We added your reports to the daily report today. We were only able to fish a short time this morning. Good luck and keep your reports coming

Ben Mccullough
    Participant

Headed down to the lake early friday morning. I see the lake is the highest its been this year. Flood gates are open and current is moving!!! HUMPS AND MAIN POINTS! Report to follow

Ben Mccullough
    Participant

Fished Friday after the rain slowed down and lightening left the area. Caught 4 bass from 11-4pm 3 were keepers. 2 came on blk/blue craw representation on a jig head in 5 ft of water in slop. The other two came off a topwater frog. All fish were caught in pockets with rain debris present. Then fished from 6-9pm. 3 keepers. One on grape 10″ worm on bluff end. The others caught flipping jigs on docks just inside large coves. All fish were shallow in the water column. None of the fish were quality but were solid keeps

Ben Mccullough
    Participant

Fished Saturday around big creeks from 4pm-sun set. Flipped craws at shaded dock because of the sun being out for a change. NO fish were caught flipping at docks and submerged brushpiles. Moved out to main points and no luck. I however did stumble across some fish holding secondary points and pockets. Bass were suspended in 30ft of water about 10ft off the bottom. Periodically these bass would crush bait driven to the surface. Tossed a bone colored spook jr at em and landed 4. One was keeper about 3lbs.

Marvin Kropp
    Participant

Fished with my son Saturday 8/10/13 from 6:00am till 12:00 noon when boat traffic picked up. Caught 10 fish ,with three being keepers right at three pounds. Most fish caught around 10:00 am. One on buzz bait early morning and the rest caught on twin tail chompers. Most fish caught on front of docks at Westport Marina 20 to 25 feet . Small no wake cove before Soap Creek. Went backout that night, only fished two hours 7:00pm till 9:00, one short fish caught. Went out this morning from 6:00 am till 9:00 am. two short fish caught. One on a chomper and other caught on a jig and craw.

Bob Bueltmann
    Participant

Thanks for the great report Marvin. Keep them coming, the information is really great. Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Create a FREE Membership Upgrade to PRO
Cart 0 items - $0.00