Tuesday, January 19th
Clear Sky - Wind: 6.91 Mph
41.7 °F
Lake Of The Ozarks Bass Fishing Reports

Bassing Bob Forums

Home Forums Lake Of The Ozarks Bass Fishing Reports Lakeview Resort Area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim Rodiek
    Participant

We are coming down the week of July 12th. I am looking for any fishing information and reports for the area near the resort.

Thanks

Bob Bueltmann
    Participant

I fished Lakeview cove a couple of weeks ago. There is a secondary point just inside of the cove to the right of lakeview and directly across from the condo docks. Their was a lot of bait fish around the two docks that bookend the point and there were bass on that point in about 15-30 feet of water on the point. We caught two keepers on that point on a Crock-o-Gator Shaker Head with both a senco and magnum trick worm. Also, the main lake point in directly in front of Lakeview is a very long shallow tapering point, early in the morning you are likely to find fish any where on that point, however watch your graph and get to the end of that point with boat in maybe 20-30′ of water and fan cast crank bait, big worm and big jig. If the dam is pulling current, that point should definitely be a good place to get bit, however, beware of the boat traffic. Also, the condo docks in the right hand cove heading toward the back of the cove on your right always holds fish. Good Luck. Bob

Tim Rodiek
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. I am looking forward to fishing that area in a couple weeks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Create a FREE Membership Upgrade to PRO
Cart 0 items - $0.00