Wednesday, March 3rd
Clear Sky - Wind: 3.44 Mph
58.1 °F
Welcome To Bassing Bob Lake Of The Ozarks Bass Fishing Forum

Bassing Bob Forums

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    James Yalem
    Participant

I moved to LOZ about one year ago. I am 58 and have been bass fishing for 45 years. From 1981 to 2011, I had a home on Truman Lake and fished it. But, the bass fishing on Truman declined. In 2012, I retired and can fish in the middle of the week. So I sold my home on Truman and bought a condo very near the Grand Glaize bridge.

I just found this site and joined.

James Yalem
    Participant

I just wanted to add that this website is great. If you fish LOZ for bass, then I highly recommend that you join and become a premium member.

Mark Easley
    Participant

This web site is awesome. I bought a house on LOTO this past fall and this web site is the best tool I have found yet for learning the lake. I have also fished with Jack with Captain Jack’s guide service. Guys, my other place is 45 mins. From lake Fork in Texas and I have fished with several guides on the lake. Nobody comes close to Jack. The guy knows the lake and loves to teach. If you are like me and just looking for a regular guy to go fishing with, Jack Uxa is your man!!!

Lance Broughton
    Participant

on the topo map I don’t see a legend, what are the red squares?

Dave Bueltmann
    Participant

redneckeng93,
    The symbols & abbreviations on this map are taken from the government issued symbols & abbreviations. There are thousands of symbols used by the government in nautical charts. I believe these are low water buoys. Have you been fishing much lately?

Lance Broughton
    Participant

not in a week or so…..kids stuff. Should be down next Thursday 8/1, gonna try a couple brush piles with 10″ worms and shaky heads.

Lance Broughton
    Participant

how do you post fishing reports? do members do them?

Lance Broughton
    Participant

I saw red squares shown in our cove on the map but there are no low water makers that I know of. it has to be something different….a foundation maybe?

Dave Bueltmann
    Participant

redneckeng93, you can enter your fishing reports in the forum “Lake of the Ozarks Bass Fishing Reports. You can upload your photos in the Bassing Bob photo gallery as well. Thanks

Dave Bueltmann
    Participant

Hey James, Have you been fishing lately?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Create a FREE Membership Upgrade to PRO
Cart 0 items - $0.00