Wednesday, March 3rd
Clear Sky - Wind: 3.44 Mph
58.1 °F
Welcome To Bassing Bob Lake Of The Ozarks Bass Fishing Forum

Bassing Bob Forums

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    James Yalem
    Participant

No Bob, I have not been out for some time. I have various reasons including an new A/C, weather (I’m kind of sensitive about weather, I don’t like to fish in the rain or an East wind) and I am a big Cardinals fan and they are unusually good this year, so with the slower fishing, I will admit to watching some baseball games instead of fishing.

To be honest, I used to fish much more often in my younger years, but lately I have not been fishing very much. I may change that in the fall. I did go a few times last fall without much success. This Spring was very wet and cold, plus I had some minor health issues and boat issues that cost a few fishing days. I didn’t catch much when I went this Spring.

I may try going out in the mornings next week, perhaps Sunday or Wednesday morning.

John Schmitz
    Participant

Just joined this site this weekend and am loving it! Great job on this!

Derek Chance
    Participant

Welcome!! I joined about a month ago and the site is very useful. Just haven’t been able to get on the lake due to a newborn in the house.

Kevin Crane
    Participant

I also just joined up……What a great idea, a site aimed specifically at LOZ, way to go Bob!

Dave Allen
    Participant

I just joined this site. I have a house around the 37 MM and would be interested in any information around that area. I have had pretty good success finding/catching catfish but not as much luck with the bass. I’ve been reading some of the reports and hope to get out some this weekend.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Create a FREE Membership Upgrade to PRO
Cart 0 items - $0.00