Tuesday, July 23rd
Scattered Clouds - Wind: 8.05 Mph
75.6 °F
Missouri High School Bass Fishing

Bassing Bob Forums

Home Forums Missouri High School Bass Fishing School Of The Osage Gets A High School Bass Fishing Club!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joe Grafeman 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Joe Grafeman
    Participant

A couple of years ago in the state of Illinois, high schools began to have fishing teams. It soon progressed with many other states and schools starting their own clubs. My name is Joe Grafeman and I am a Sop****re at School of the Osage High School. This year we are working on starting a fishing team. We have a lot of interest in the fishing club and already have 35 potential members. Once we have the club up and running we will work towards starting an official team. We have a lot of community support including bassingbob.com. I am going to fish the fall classic this year and there has been some talk that other students from School of the Osage will be representing their Indian mascot at the event. This is a big step and I look forward to the future of this club and also hope that others schools in the Lake area will start a fishing team. Please leave a comment below for suggestions or questions. Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Create a FREE Membership Upgrade to PRO (only $45/year)
Cart 0 items - $0.00
Cart 0 items - $0.00