Tuesday, July 23rd
Scattered Clouds - Wind: 8.05 Mph
75.6 °F
Crappie Fishing

Bassing Bob Forums

Home Forums Crappie Fishing Suggestion

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Wade Clay 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Josh Tucker
    Participant

I pay the yearly fee for crappie info but rarely see any new posts. I dont necessarily need “pro staff” reports but would rather see more of a collection of reports and info from other members. Bassin Bob, how about providing some sort of incentive for members to post fishing reports? Possibly a point system where every 5th report with useable info we get a certain % off our next years membership fee? This site would be great and more people would find value in it if there were more reports being made! I dont get time to fish very often so I need all the help I can get to have a successful day on the water!

Jerry Jones
    Participant

i agree with Josh Tucker ..
    the guys on the video talking about the crappie .. going out 2 to 3 times a week and nothing put on members report.
    daily catch etc..

Bob Bueltmann
    Participant

Great input guys. Our sincere apology for our not having more regular crappie reports. We are working on somethings on our end to be more regular such as the guys on our team Rob/Ben/Steve to coordinate each week to be sure someone is out there fishing and posting reports. I like your idea of an incentive for members reports too. the points system with a discount, while a great idea would likely be a bit of an administrative effort for us due to how the commerce side of our website works. What I am thinking is to do a quarterly drawing for a prize, like a rod/reel, gift card to Fitz’s, something like that. Each time a member ads a valid and verified report, their name goes in the hat, as many times as they post, then at the end of the quarter we will do a drawing. What do you think. Thanks again guys. Bob

Josh Tucker
    Participant

That sounds like a great alternative. Maybe it will help!

Cliff Wolf
    Participant

This would definitely get me reporting my catches and observations for crappie and bass as well. Great idea guys.

Jerry Jones
    Participant

see more reports on crappie.. thanks
    give an idea of what type bait and fishing to do.

Wade Clay
    Participant

Great Idea guys!!!! Love the point system idea and having the quarterly drawings.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Create a FREE Membership Upgrade to PRO (only $45/year)
Cart 0 items - $0.00
Cart 0 items - $0.00