Tuesday, July 23rd
Scattered Clouds - Wind: 8.05 Mph
75.6 °F
Lake Of The Ozarks Bass Fishing Reports

Bassing Bob Forums

Home Forums Lake Of The Ozarks Bass Fishing Reports The Illusive Toothy Creatures

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Blackford 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Aaron Gardner
    Participant

Just trying to get a grasp if any body has come across some sort of pattern for some Walleyes up on the lake, especially near or around Larry Gale ramp? Have talked to a handful of people and theyre all the same story book, a few here and there on jerks bass fishing. Taking a dear friend out for his first time to slay some crappie but wanted to get into some teethy ones as well! so any insight or anything would be greatly appreciated

Earl Scrugg
    Participant

If water runs toward the dam as it should, concentrate on points with big rock down to 25 feet deep using cranks. Trolling is a good thing here if you do that. Cloudy, rainy days are by far the best for catching them as is early and late.. Fish shad patterns of course, and it ain’t easy, but you should catch other species along the way to have some good fun.

Kevin Hamilton
    Participant

Well I’m a little late to the party, I am going to give them a shot this year… I am open to any of you Walleyers for some tips. Will give some back as I learn them.

Mark Blackford
    Participant

There is definitely enough to pattern a few. Trolling shad raps in the evenings along points or humps seem to produce a few. Especially when there is current.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Create a FREE Membership Upgrade to PRO (only $45/year)
Cart 0 items - $0.00
Cart 0 items - $0.00