65.2 °F
Bass Clubs, Tournaments

Bassing Bob Forums

Home Forums Bass Clubs, Tournaments USA BASSIN FALL DIVISION NEWS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jim House
    Participant

Fall Tournament dates are set 1st event is 21 Sept. 2014 PB2 630 am take off. The Regional at Truman dates have changed, please make note of the new dates: Sept 6 & 7 Sterret Creek 7 am take off. With that said; I have another SURPRISE for you. Me and Darrell have taken over the Pomme De Terre Division as well, they draw a lot of boats and we will start it in the Spring. I would like to have you guys try to fish that with us as well so we can get those folks to the Ozarks which will gain us boats for more fun and pay outs. We will set those dates for Pomme for the Saturday prior to our Ozark Sunday Tournaments. You can not get rid of us that easily!!! I have been busy setting up new memberships and Sponsors for our Divisions and we will also be taking over the regional tournaments as well; so hopefully you all are as excited about this as we are. Please generate more interest as you can see on the website that we pay out more than others. The winners from the last tournament YOUNG & YOUNG got paid $560.00 on a 10 boat entry! Keith Melton & Mike Pace were the Division champions after a close race tie, CONGRATS! See you there and email or call me if you plan on attending so I can give good numbers when folks call.

Jim House
    USA BASSIN LOZ DIVISION DIRECTOR
    314-807-1109
    socks_267@yahoo.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Create a FREE Membership Upgrade to PRO
Cart 0 items - $0.00