Bassing Bob Members,

Hello everyone I hope you are all doing well, and fishing when its not arctic out!! I wanted to give you all an update on Bob and his health. As most of you know Bob underwent heart surgery January 3rd in St. Louis. The heart surgery was a huge success! Though, during early recovery we did unfortunately have a few setbacks. We now have him at the rehabilitation center where he will have to spend some time to get strong again. Bob is in great spirits and is more motivated than ever to get back to the place he loves! If anyone of you have any questions and or just want to talk fishing feel free to reach out to me or Steve Heitman. Most the time you guys know where to find me at Fitz’s. I will do my best to update Bobs status regularly. Thank you all for always being supportive of Bassing Bob, and Bob himself!!

Bassin Rob!!!

Monday, February 6th
Clear Sky - Wind: 4.61 Mph
35.2 °F

Central Pro Am Tournament Cancelled For This Weekend

Tournament Results On December 2, 2013

General Information
Date December 2, 2013 Reporter
Number of Boats Location
Weather/Water Conditions
Water Temperature Sky
Air Temperature Generation
Tournament Results
Placement Angler(s) Name Total Keepers Total Weight
1st Place 0.00
2nd Place 0.00
3rd Place 0.00
Big Bass Award
1st Place Big Bass Winner Name Big Bass Weight
Tournament Notes

Due to dramatic changes in the weather forecast for this weekend Central Pro Am has cancelled their Tournament on Lake of the Ozarks for December 7 & 8, 2013.
Weather forecasters are calling for significant amounts of freezing rain, sleet and snow with single digit temperatures from Thursday morning through the weekend. Wind speeds averaging between 5 – 15 MPH will result in wind chill values around zero daily. Once temperatures drop below freezing on Wednesday they will not be above freezing until Monday afternoon.
“Our greatest concern is our anglers.” CPAA Owner Mike Webb said. “As much as we want to have the tournament, the forecast is calling for dangerous weather conditions and we can’t take the chance of anyone being injured on the water or on the road.”
“We’ve been watching several weather forecasts for the last 48 hours and it has gone from bad to worse.” Webb added. “We wanted to make the call as early as possible so our anglers could cancel their lodging and travel arrangements.”
The tournament will be rescheduled sometime after the first of the year and an announcement will released soon.
Anglers wishing to receive a refund for their entry or deposit are asked to email otherwise all entries and deposits will be credited to any upcoming tournament including the team event on 12/15/13.
“Situations like this are frustrating; I know we won’t make everyone happy by cancelling the event but we have to put the safety of our anglers and staff before other concerns.” Webb said.

Create a FREE Membership Upgrade to PRO
Cart 0 items - $0.00
Cart 0 items - $0.00